- Intense scary atmosphere
- Combat-less gameplay
- Difficulty scales with each night you survive
- Diverse range of "horrors" in the dungeon
- Dynamic AI for enemies that changes based on how you play
- Fully 3D level design
- Rich 3D surround sound (headphones recommended)
- Graphical special effects (fog, bokeh particles)
- Traditional dual stick controls
- Intuitive touch controls for interaction
- Powered by Unity3D
Requirement: 2.3 and up | Size: 33mb | Version: 1.1 | VISIT: Google Play
Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you
Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game on mobile by players.
Every night you go to bed, you find yourself in an endless nightmare that you must escape from.
The dungeon is littered with items for you to collect, including Candles that help light up your path. But be warned, you will not be alone in there.
You must survive each night and progress to another to find more clues about this nightmare.
What do these nightmares mean? Who is that girl? this is something for you to find out...